Look and Learn Masterclass - SYDNEY
or make 4 interest free payments of $74.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
DATE AND TIME
Mon. 16 October 2017 8:30 am – 4:30 pm AEDT
Doltone House - Sylvania Waters
223 Belgrave Esplanade, Sylvania Waters, NSW 2224
In this ultimate collaborative look and learn masterclass, some of Sydney's talented and socially influential Makeup Artists will share with you their knowledge and skill, as well as revealing elusive tips and tricks of the trade - in one fun filled day of beauty!
Proudly hosted by Selene Cosmetics, the ultimate look and learn masterclass will showcase various makeup looks, produced from start to finish, by each individual makeup artist.
Each makeup artist will demonstrate, and clearly guide you through the steps needed to create an entire signature look, on a live model. If you would like to be directly involved in the process, you are welcome to bring your own makeup kit and brushes to follow the demonstration on your own face. Otherwise, note pads and pens will also be provided for you to take down notes. You will also be given the chance to ask the make up artists beauty related questions. The day is a great opportunity for students to socialise, network and become familiar with other makeup lovers and makeup artists in the industry.
- Golden Goddess with Natasha Bowling: @natashabowling
- Doll Face with Doll Face (Yasmin): @dollfacebyas
- Halloween Hollywood Horror with Graffiti Face (Natalie Thomas): @graffitiface_mua
- Glitter Glam with Glam By Amy: @glamgirlamy
What will be covered?
The ultimate look and learn masterclass will have the artists sharing basic to advanced techniques, knowledge, tips and tricks - including, but not limited to:
- Prepping and priming of skin before makeup application
- Facial contouring and highlighting
- Foundation application and colour matching
- Various eye techniques and applications
- How and when to properly apply false lashes
- How to correctly shape and fill in brows
- Lip contouring and product application
- How to create Halloween looks with makeup and special FX
- Baking and setting
- Correct use of brushes and makeup tools
- Tips on how to market yourself as a social brand and generate a trusted following and client base
- Tips on filming and taking the best photos for use on instagram and other social media platforms
- Advice on working with hair stylists to create an overall look - with Suzy Hazim @hairbysuzy
What is provided?
During the Masterclass, all students will receive:
- Pens, notepads and a beauty mirror for use during the class
- Unlimited refreshments, tea and coffee
- Morning tea
- Afternoon tea
Upon completion of the Ultimate Look and Learn Masterclass, all students will receive a Certificate of Attendance and a Gift Bag to take home.
Do you have to be an aspiring or current makeup artist to attend?
Definitely not! This event is a fun and inspiring day, suitable for ALL makeup lovers at any level of experience – from those just wanting to learn new techniques to apply makeup on themselves, right through to makeup professionals wanting to refresh and be inspired.
What should I bring on the day?
Please bring your photo ID and ticket (either printed or on your phone). If you would like to follow along in the class, please bring your own makeup kit and brushes. Mirrors will be provided on your desks.
What is the dress code for this event?
There is no particular dress code - however, we encourage smart casual wear.
How is seating allocated?
Class room style seating is self allocated at a first come first serve policy. Doors and the registration desk open at 8:30am for a 9am sharp start.
Is there parking?
Yes, there is FREE parking on site at Doltone House, Sylvania Waters.
What is the refund policy?
Unfortunately, due to the high demand for this Masterclass - and limited seating, we cannot offer refunds or cancellations at any stage. For unseen circumstances, you may choose to send someone else in your place. If this was to occur, please email us before hand with the name swap.
Need more information?
Contact Anna at email@example.com with Look and Learn Masterclass as the description.